Gifts From The Father – EAGERLY DESIRED, Part 2 – Steve Sudworth
When I function faithfully in the grace God has given me to serve others, not only do I release God’s grace to those I serve, but I’m refreshed and recharged as well.
Rom 12:4-10 // 1 Pet 4:8-11 // 1 Cor 12:28
1. Everyone is uniquely gifted.
2. Ultimate purpose of the grace gifts is to serve others to the glory of Jesus.
3. The context for grace gifts (all gifts) is ALWAYS the body of Christ.
4. Don’t judge or compare with others who are not graced as you are.
5. Remarkably God doesn’t remove these grace gifts from our lives.
6. Practice the impartation.