Feedback: Trip to Zion Church (Brookline, MA)
Jamie and I had the privilege of traveling to Boston last weekend to spend time with Justin & Kerry Donlon (and a team of others) who are planting a church in Brookline, MA called Zion. We had an amazing time connecting relationally with everyone there, and had many great conversations about family, church life, and ministry.
Some highlights were:
- Getting to know Justin & Kerry (and their kids) and many others who are plugged in with Zion.
- Helping them set up and learn how to use their new sound system. (Donated by Redemption City Church in Denver)
- Helping prepare for and set up their Sunday gathering.
- Co-leading worship with Devin (Kerry’s brother).
- Conversations about the early days of CITC and sharing our experiences.
- “Chowda” at Quincy Market and cannolis at the North End! 🙂
It was exciting to be with Zion church for the weekend and partner with them in simple and practical ways. They love God and love people and have a bright future ahead! If you are ever in the Boston area, check them out!
– Nate & Jamie Tubbs